As our business grows, we are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join Insta. You would work closely with our Lead Cloud Developer Ilkka Vähämaa to provide Azure infrastructures and DevOps environments for our development teams.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you get to
- Create Azure infrastructures and plan infrastructure architectures for our development teams. You would focus mainly on creating new environments and less on maintaining old.
- Create Azure DevOps environments, CI/CD pipelines and configurations.
- Provide all-around Azure support for the development teams
- Build Azure virtual networks (including, for example, DNS servers)
- Develope our internal processes and documentation
Your partner in crime, Ilkka Vähämaa
appreciates the versatile work tasks that this role provides. This is also an excellent opportunity to learn new and deepen your experience in the areas of your interests. The DevOps team is small and agile, and you also get to work closely with our development teams of usually 3-4 developers.
Our clients operates mainly in the energy and manufacturing sector. If you want to read more about our projects, here is a case study about the data platform project we did with Loimua (only in Finnish).
We have offices in Tampere (Finlayson and Sarankulma) and Espoo Keilaniemi, but you can also work remotely. Most of the team works in the Pirkanmaa area, so it would be great if you could come to the Tampere office once a month to meet the team.
What kind of experience would enable you to succeed in this role:
- Experience in Azure infrastructure
- Knowledge in infrastructure as code processes (for example, Terraform or Bicep)
- Understanding and preferably prior hands-on experience with networks
- Prior experience working with Linux
Is Insta the right organization for you?
The cornerstones of our culture at Insta are trust, psychological safety, and individuals’ growth to their full potential. You’ll get freedom and responsibility, and it’s comfortable only if you enjoy both sides of that deal. We believe that our culture enables us to be productive and happy in our work, so we are continuously developing our culture and ways of working to support our people.
Our offices is located in Tampere city center and in Espoo, Keilaniemi. You can work either if the offices or remotely, which suits you the best. To be honest, though, we are not the organization you come to play PlayStation. Instead, we create something truly meaningful together and significantly impact society through our work. We value good work-life balance, decent coffee and people-centric culture.
Ready to roll?
If you would like to ask more about the role you can contact Pekka Savolainen from 8.8. on, when he is back from his summer holiday. You can reach Pekka from email@example.com or 0207717450.
Please note that a security clearance check by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service will be conducted for successful applicants.